With our CSA card you shop when you want and purchase what you need that week. Our CSA Card offers you complete flexibility. If you travel often, have specific dietary needs or just want to supplement your own garden, this CSA card is perfect for you! Your cost is $500, we load your card with $550, in the spirit of sharing the bounty. Each week the Farm Stand is stocked with seasonal local veggies, eggs, flowers, meats and more.
Things to know about the CSA Card:
- At purchase a 10% bonus is added to the card; totalling $550 on the card.
- While we keep an actual card on hand, your account is stored in our computer system. Just come on out to the farm and shop at the stand and charge it to you account. Super easy!
- May be used to purchase any Cure Organic Farm products available at the Farm Stand during normal business hours. You shop when it is convenient for you! We are open April-November 12-5pm, daily. December-March, open weather dependent, 12-4:30 weekends.
- Available products throughout the season include vegetables, heritage pork, grassfed beef, roasting chickens, fruit, honey, eggs, flowers, plants for your garden, hanging baskets, and anything else that is in stock.
- The balance can be used throughout the entire season, from the date of your purchase through December 2024. The balance must be used by December 15 , 2024. Any unused balances will be donated in kind to EFAA after.
- Used up your balance before the end of the season? No problem, you can add additional money to your card in $100 increments, and maintain all of the same benefits.