Thank you for your interest in applying for an internship at Cure Organic Farm. This application is an opportunity for both you and our staff to determine if your expectations and our internship are a good match. Please answer the questions below to the best of your ability, with honesty and clarity. Cure Organic Farm does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, or anything else you can think of.
A valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
We cannot house partners or pets of interns on the farm.
You must provide your own vehicle for personal transportation to and from the farm.
Cleaning of your personal space is the responsibility of interns that live on the farm.
There is no smoking on the farm.
Are you available for the internship beginning in April?
- Why are you interested in Cure Organic Farm and this position?
- What previous experience are you bringing to this position and what practical skills do you hope to acquire?
- What are your personal goals related to agriculture?
- We raise animals for meat on the farm. What is your perspective on the role animals play on a small farm?
- Are you looking to live on or off the farm? If on the farm, what are your experiences living and working in this type of environment?
- Do you have any allergies, food restrictions, or physical limitations that might affect your ability to live in a rural setting and do farm work?
- Please tell us something interesting about yourself (hobbies, pastimes, travels, etc.)
- What is your favorite vegetable?
Please send a cover letter detailing your interest in our program, resume and completed Internship Application to the farm by email. If your qualifications meet our standards we will contact you to schedule a phone or on farm (preferred) interview.
Thank you for sharing this information with us. We will be in touch with you after we review your application.