We invite you to join us for our tenth annual Easter egg hunt and lunch on Sunday, April 1. Registrations must be secured in advance as this event sells out each year.Register Now
The day will include:
- Easter Egg Hunt for children age 10 and under. Please bring your easter basket with you.
- Farm Tour Farmer John Ellis our expert tractor chauffeur will provide a hay ride tour of the farm following the Easter egg hunt.
- Lunch Prepared by chefs from Cured, from the season's first vegetables, and our Berkshire/Mangalitsa pork.
Cheese & Charcuterie Platters with Cured's house olives, Marcona almonds, dried fruit and crackers (gf as well)
Roast Cure Organic Farm Fresh Ham with honey dijon and currant sauce
Spinach and Chive Cure Organic Farm Egg Frittata
Anne's Greens with sliced turnips and radishes, roast carrot pesto, crumbled chevre and sherry vinaigrette
|Freshly baked Honeycomb, Lavender and Hazelnut Scones served with creme fraiche and spring fruit compote|
|** Wine Pairings Will from Cured has graciously paired some delicious wines and craft beer for the meal. If you would like to make a purchase please contact Cured at 720.389.8096, or email Cured and mention that you are calling for the Cure Farm Easter event and place your order.|
Easter Sunday, April 1, 12pm-3pm
- 12:00pm Gather at Cure Organic Farm Store
- 12:30pm Easter Egg Hunt
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm Farm Tour & Lunch
Cure Organic Farm Store, 7450 Valmont Road. Get Directions
Please park in the farm’s main lot as well as along Valmont Road to accommodate all who are attending.
This event is outside, so please come prepared with appropriate outerwear and footwear.
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt & Lunch - $75 (per person, age 11 and above)
- Child Hunt & Lunch - $25 (Per child age 10 and under)
Please pre-register to attend this event. Register now
Questions? Please email us.