CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is based on a simple principle: connecting people to their local food source. When you join a CSA you are entering into a partnership that is dedicated to bringing fresh, organic produce directly from our fields to your table each week. Your membership helps to pay for seeds, water, equipment and labor in the early season when expenses are high and income is low. In return, the farm provides just picked seasonal produce each week beginning in June, for 20 weeks for our CSA members. CSA members make a commitment to support the farm through their annual membership. This commitment ensures the survival of local agriculture by sharing the risk and bounty of the farm. By joining you become an active part of the farm's success and community.
2020 Summer CSA Information
CSA Shares are sold out. Join our wait list.
How the CSA Card Share Works
Our CSA card option allows you to shop when you want, where you want, and to purchase what you need that week. Our goal in offering this option is to provide you with flexibility. So, if you travel often, have specific dietary needs or just want to supplement your own garden, this CSA card is perfect for you!
- $500 (10% bonus is added to the card; there will be $550 on the card)
- May be used to purchase any Cure Organic Farm product available at the Saturday Boulder Farmers Market, or the Farm Stand during normal business hours. You shop when it is convenient for you!
- Available products throughout the season include vegetables, heritage pork, beef, fruit, honey, eggs, flowers, and anything else that is in stock.
- The balance can be used throughout the entire season, from when the Farm Stand opens on weekends in the spring, and through Thanksgiving. The balance must be used by Thanksgiving 2020, any unused balances will be donated after 11/26/20.
- Used up your balance before the end of the season? No problem, you can add additional money to your card in $100 increments, and maintain all of the same benefits
Traditional CSA Share Size & Cost
In 2020 we'll offer 250 Traditional CSA shares. Please choose from the following:
Small Share (SOLD OUT)
$380 Feeds 1-2 people, 20 weeks
Membership includes your weekly produce, a weekly newsletter, recipes, invitations to farm events and the opportunity to enjoy the farm each week.
To get on our mailing list for future CSA sign-ups, please email us at: email@example.com
What Do I Get Each Week?
At Cure Organic Farm we grow over 100 varieties of vegetables and herbs. Each week you'll receive a diverse mix of crops that are in season. While no two weeks are the same, here is an example of a typical Medium share in August:
Eating seasonally is a delicious challenge. We grow over a hundred varieties of vegetables, herbs and flowers. Our partnerships with western slope growers allows us to provide a wide variety of organic fruit throughout the season. See more about our growing practices and our crop availability list by month here.
Artichokes Fava Beans Radish Arugula Fennel Salad Mix Beets Garlic Salsify Bok Choy Green Beans Scallions Braising Mix Head Lettuce Shallots Broccoli Heirloom Tomatoes Snap Beans Brussels Sprouts Kale Snow Peas Cabbage Leeks Spinach Carrots Lettuce Sugar Snap Peas Cauliflower Melons Summer Squash Celery Onions Sweet Corn Celeriac Parsnips Tomatoes Chard Peppers Tomatillos Cherry Tomatoes Potatoes Turnip Cucumbers Pumpkins Winter Squash Dry Beans Radicchio Zucchini Eggplant
What Is Share the Bounty?
Community Supported Agriculture is about sharing - food, community, and bounty. Each year we make CSA memberships available at a reduced rate to lower-income households in our community. If you, your business, school or group would like to help pay for a subscription for one of these households, please indicate this on the Registration Form. If you feel like you would qualify for Share the Bounty, please contact us.