Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at Cure Organic Farm. This application is an opportunity for both you and our staff to determine if your expectations and our farm are a good match. Please answer the questions below to the best of your ability, with honesty and clarity. Cure Organic Farm does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, or anything else you can think of.
Field Manager Application
- Why are you interested in Cure Organic Farm and this position?
- What previous experience are you bringing to this position?
- What are your personal goals related to agriculture?
- What experience do you have working with animals?
- What makes you a good leader? Share more about your management style and give an example of a previous experience.
- What are some areas of farming you are excited to learn more about and gain more experience with?
- Please share more about yourself (hobbies, pastimes, travels, etc.).
Please send a cover letter detailing your interest in our program, resume and completed Field Manager Application to the farm by email. If your qualifications meet our standards we will contact you to schedule a phone or on farm interview.
Thank you for sharing this information with us. We will be in touch with you after we review your application.